Earlier than in previous years, Opticom has now started the planning process for the next edition of the office paper tracking survey. As many of our clients have their budgeting process in the autumn, the multi-client proposal is distributed to many of our contacts already in October.
Important dates and information about the 2013 years edition are given below:
• October 2012 – proposal distributed
• March 31, 2013 – deadline for early bird offer (5% discount)
• May 6, 2013 – deadline for subscription
• June 2013 – Discussions with subscribers to finalise survey design, questionnaire and scope
• September – October 2013 – fieldwork/interviews
• October – November 2013 – statistics and reporting
• December 2013 onwards – presentations and news releases
Early bird subscribers are not only entitled to a discounted fee but also, given an opportunity to influence the final research scope and questionnaire.
NEW! In 2013 the basic survey package will focus on Germany, France and UK countries that most of our clients are interested in. All other countries are offered as optional and priced separately.
If you would like to receive the multi-client proposal or in case you have any questions regarding the next edition of the office paper tracking survey, do not hesitate to contact project manager Marijn van der Sluijs at marijn [at] opticom [dot] se or by calling +46 8 50 30 90 00.